CPA CoursesFont Size T T
The Certified Public Accountant CPA course is offered by Kenya Accounting and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB).
CPA (Certified Public Accountants) examination graduates are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills they require in order to present themselves to the public as professional accountants. Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners.
Inoorero University (IU) and Royal Business School (RBS) have collaborated to offer the CPA course online. Royal Business School is one of the accredited institutions to offer the CPA course. The Online CPA program runs on the IU virtual Campus while RBS reputable lecturers will offer support for the online students.
How online Tuition will Run
- Student registers for the subjects for the semester.
- A Virtual Campus account is created for the student and the student issued with Username and Password for the account.
- The student logs in to access all subject content and revision past papers.
- Support lecturers are allocated for each unit and the students provided with their contacts.
- Lecturers will communicate to the students on weekly online support schedule.
- Students are free to interact with lecturers any time .
The CPA Online course targets students who would wish to do the CPA course all over the world with no geographical or time constraints. This would especially be of convenience to the working class, particularly those who have to travel frequently in line of duty.
The CPA examination is held twice yearly in June and December.
The KASNEB deadlines for examinations registrations are as follows:
June Exams: 15th February
December Exams: 15th August
In the IU-RBS Online Program, students have to sit their examinations at the designated KASNEB examination centers as with the case with their colleagues attending class or studying on their own. The responsibility of registering with KASNEB for the exams also remains squarely on the student.
The examination is divided into three parts each comprising two sections, making a total of six sections in all. A student may attempt two sections of a part together or separately in the ascending order but before proceeding to the next part, a candidate must pass the lower part.
- KCSE aggregate average of at least C plus (C+) with a C+ in Mathematics and English or its equivalent.M
- KACE with at least TWO principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at the KCSE level or its equivalent.
- KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from any recognized University.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by KASNEB.
The fees charges for the course include:
Registration Fee: Kshs. 1000
Fee per subject: Kshs . 5000
For the whole course, the total figure is Kshs. 90,000.
Note: The above fee is specifically for support and excludes registration for exam. The students will be expected to register separately with KASNEB for the examinations.